Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


I would not call myself a religious man, but I would say that I am spiritual. A piece of wisdom that I have learned the hard way over the last few years of my life: things happen exactly when and as they should. Be that because of karma or some intelligent being that is beyond my comprehension, if you are open to it, life gives you what you need when you need it.

I happened upon this picture this morning from an unrelated subject. It stuck a chord with one of my many "personal improvement projects." I think I will create something similar and hang it on my wall.

I wish you peace and prosperity during the year two-thousand and nine.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Republished copies of complete columns or portions of columns published here must be attributed with the following by line: "Silk City Independent, Manchester, Connecticut" followed by this blog's URL: http://silkcityindependent.blogspot.com/