Monday, November 16, 2009

Now On Facebook

Time has become a precious commodity in my life. I wish I had more of it for all of my passions, this blog being one of many. This is by no means a complaint. I am truly happy to say that my cup runneth over. I am enjoying time with my family, I have managed to climb up another rung on the corporate ladder, and I have enjoyed the company of many a friend (new and old) during cook-outs, dinners and game nights over the past six months.

So what is a person to do who is still passionate about the voice of the common man? In the near term, I am moving to a world of soundbites, and hopefully build some new friendships with those who share a passion for civics in our city of village charm, regardless of party affiliation. So with that, I'm am moving to facebook. I would be honored if you became a "fan" of the Silk City Independent on facebook. You don't have to agree with me to be a fan :-)

Plese note: as a Facebook "page," editors cannot see the profiles of those who become fans of a specific page. It essentially allows you to see the new posts to the Silk City Independent on the "wall" of your home page.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Republished copies of complete columns or portions of columns published here must be attributed with the following by line: "Silk City Independent, Manchester, Connecticut" followed by this blog's URL: http://silkcityindependent.blogspot.com/